STARTER KIT AccuMast Mastitis self test
AccuMast® THE POWER OF COLOR
Mastitis self test STARTER KIT
4x4 AccuMast self test kit art. 941010
1x Incubator art. 941020
16x Milk sample bottle 10ml art. 941021
20x Sterile polyester applicators art. 941022
20x Disinfection wipes art. 941023
In this starter kit, there is a discount for the incubator. There is also a 'not satisfied-money-back' guarantee for the incubator.
AccuMast is a revolutionary, reliable and affordable test kit to detect the presence and forms of Mastitis quickly.
You can easily and accurately carry out this test yourself, on-farm. Within 12 to 16 hours, you can interpret the test results, using a clear color comparison chart, the Power of Color. With these results, you can apply the necessary treatment. Unnecessary treatments can be prevented, and you can reduce the use of antibiotics and save costs.
AccuMast is the only test that correctly identifies Staphylococcus aureus.
When to use AccuMast:
You can use AccuMast in every lactation phase. It is recommended to perform the test before the cow enters the dry period. A treatment is then possible during the dry period, so that the cow can make a good start with the new lactation phase.
• Reduction in the use of unnecessary antibiotics
• Cost saving
• Targeted treatment
• Simple test, with clear step-by-step plan
• Fast results
• Results can be clearly read with the help of color coding
Short explanation on the use of AccuMast:
• Take a milk sample from the suspected quarter
• Apply the milk sample to the AccuMast test dish
• Place the test dish 12-16 hours in the incubator
• Read the results easily using the color control chart
• Treatment decisions can then be taken quickly and effectively
See here for the clear step-by-step instructions for the use of AccuMast.
HAPPYFARMER.NL • STABLE SUPPLIES • MILKING MACHINE PARTS • SHARP PRICE, GOOD SERVICE!
DELAVAL • FULLWOOD • GEA • SAC • BOUMATIC • DAIRYMASTER • WESTFALIA • MANUS • SURGE